Our mission at Intrinio is to power a generation of applications that will fundamentally change the way our broken financial system works. Intrinio data feeds form the basis of large enterprise business reporting applications, fintech web-apps, mobile apps and even blogs. It's rewarding to see our product come to life at the hands of today's most innovative developers. They are building powerful things.
We're lucky to be in a business where we grow together with our customers, and we're proud to show off their hard work. Each blog in this series will feature a developer or a startup that has leveraged our financial data feeds to build something incredible.
These are their stories.
Maybe you’ve been there before, or know someone who has, placing hard earned cash into the hands of a financial advisor, only to have the portfolio underperform and under deliver.
After facing this frustrating realization, you may decide to invest on your own in a Self-Directed Fund (SDF). But, it requires a strategy and a lot of management, that’s where Beyond ETFs comes in.
What is Beyond ETFs?
Brockmann & Company, market researchers since 2006 and iPhone/iPad software engineers since 2010, bring their proprietary investing method to the everyday person with their latest product, Beyond ETFs.
Beyond ETFs is an information management tool designed to help manage your SDF and outperform the S&P 100, by educating you when to sell and what to buy with the Brockmann Method and reinforcing your habits with an instant, personalized scorecard.
Why the S&P 100?
Beyond ETFs focuses on the S&P 100 stocks because they:
- Are the largest capitalized companies in America
- Are name brands
- Are the best managed companies in the world
- Comprise a variety of sectors: internet, aerospace, defense, energy, food, health, pharmaceutical, financial, automotive, and more
- Compose 51% of total US market caps
How Does it Work?
The Brockmann Method utilizes price momentum, the flows of good money in and out of the S&P 100 stocks, to create a daily rank order which informs you what and when to buy and what and when to sell.
- Buy Zone: Top 10 S&P 100 Stocks
- Don’t Buy More Zone: S&P 100 Stocks 11-25
- Sell Threshold: S&P Stocks 26+
The Brockmann Method is tried and true, generating a 3x better result than the S&P 100 index when back tested model since 2007. Furthermore, utilizing the Beyond ETFs app from March 2017 to January 2018 generated a return of 30% vs 19% for the S&P 100.
What Does it Include?
The Beyond ETFs app, available for iPhones and iPads, offers a variety of features for paying subscribers.
- Buy Zone Ticker
- Near real-time pricing
- % change since yesterday’s close
- $ change since yesterday’s close
- Zone Change Notifications
- Buy the Buy Zone
- Sell at the Sell Threshold
- Buy the highest Buy Zone stock you don’t already own
- Individual Scorecard
- Near real-time scores for:
- Today’s score
- Percent change since start
- Annual Rate of Return (ARR) since start
- Near real-time scores for:
Download the Beyond ETFs app for your iPhone or iPad and sign up for a free, 7-day trial. Continue utilizing premium features by signing up for a subscription.
- Annual Subscription $118.99
- Quarterly Subscription $37.99
- Monthly Subscription $18.99