Our mission at Intrinio is to power a generation of applications that will fundamentally change the way our broken financial system works. Intrinio data feeds form the basis of large enterprise business reporting applications, fintech web-apps, mobile apps and even blogs. It's rewarding to see our product come to life at the hands of today's most innovative developers. They are building powerful things.
We're lucky to be in a business where we grow together with our customers, and we're proud to show off their hard work. Each blog in this series will feature a developer or a startup that has leveraged our financial data feeds to build something incredible.
These are their stories.
If you're into investing then you've probably heard of the term "Hundred Baggers", if you're not, or you haven't, Hundred Baggers are stocks that go up 100x in value.
Finding these stocks used to require a vast amount of background information and a finely tuned approach, that is, until SixJupiter was created by Simit Patel and his team.
What (or Who) is SixJupiter?
SixJupiter, the automated financial assistant, scours exchange-listed US stocks across 78 variables on a continual basis to build the intelligence it uses to find potential hundred baggers. Some key factors SixJupiter takes into consideration are:
- High profit potential, measured by gross margin and return on invested capital
- High levels of insider ownership
- Small market capitalization
- Strong culture amongst employees
- High levels of revenue per employee
The SixJupiter Approach
- Based on historical research, determine the best data points to use to forecast the growth prospects of a business.
- Develop processes to gather and monitor this data continuously.
- Based on the data gathered and the insights from research, automatically select up to three stocks to recommend each month.
- Observe recent news about the stocks selected, and automatically summarize the key news stories.
- Send information to clients.
Intelligent Investment Data, Sent To You Automatically
SixJupiter provides its subscribers with a monthly update on potential hundred baggers.
This email update contains up to three stocks, with their name, ticket, a description, and a three sentence or less summary of news stories that appeared within the past month.
Each email is generally 500-1,000 words in length. This makes it short and easy to use while being incredibly informative and highly actionable.