We've been hard at work with Microsoft...
Building you the World's First Stock Screener Within the Excel Ecosystem!
Team Intrinio wanted to build a tool leveraging our data that would enable our users and Excel users around the world to instantly screen US equities - without ever having to leave the Excel platform.
We're pleased to have worked alongside Microsoft to deliver our customers with an innovative tool that will help save you time and provide better insights. We constantly strive to leverage Intrinio data into new tools to enhance your experience.
This stock screener is the first of it's kind - no longer do you need to tinker with outdated and inflexible screeners on the web, only to have to export to Excel and re-organize the outputs.
- Available in the Office add-in store
- Sort through companies via 500+ parameters
- FREE add-in
- FREE usage up to 500 parameters per day
- Affordable plans for higher usage (starting at $10/month)
Screen companies based on:
- Current Stock Price
- Price to Earnings Ratio
- Return on Equity
- Dividend Yield
- Any item on a 10Q or 10k
- Earnings Per Share
- Employee Count
- And more than 500 more parameters…
The resulting list of stocks can be easily integrated with Intrinio’s free Excel add-in to analyze the data in a watch list, DCF, or custom model. To use the stock screener you must visit Intrinio’s dashboard to obtain your free API username and password that will allow you to access the screener and Excel Add-In.
Stock Screener Output:
Take advantage of the company look up feature to get a snap shot of a security’s price performance:
Remember, once you screen companies into Excel, you can leverage our Excel add-in to pull in a wealth of financial data on the companies you've returned:
- Last Stock Price Data
- Historical Stock Price Data
- As-Reported Financial Statement Data
- Standardized Financial Statement Data
- Basic Company Information
- Hundreds of Metrics and Ratios
- Valuation Ratios
- Sector & Industry Data
- Sales, Growth & Earnings Estimates
- Pricing Data for 16 Indices
- 200,000 Economic Data Seires NEW
- Stock News NEW!!!
- Historical Time Series Data NEW!!!
To use this add-in, you’ll need the current or immediately previous version of Internet Explorer (list of supported browsers), and one of these applications:
- Excel 2013 Service Pack 1 or later
- Excel Online
WELCOME TO #DATAFREED NOT #DATAFEED
We're always available via 24/7 chat on our website – just click the green button in the bottom right hand corner of the page for support.