Our mission at Intrinio is to power a generation of applications that will fundamentally change the way our broken financial system works. Intrinio’s financial data feeds form the basis of large enterprise business reporting applications, fintech web apps, mobile apps, and even blogs. It’s rewarding to see our stock API come to life at the hands of today’s most innovative developers. They are building powerful things.
We’re lucky to be in a business where we grow together with our customers, and we’re proud to show off their hard work. Each blog in this series will feature a developer or a startup that has leveraged our financial data feeds to build something incredible.
These are their stories.
Investing can be difficult. It takes time, patience, and a lot of strategy. Not all of us have the time to research hundreds of stocks to find the best performers at an affordable stock price.
That’s where DiscoverCI comes in. DiscoverCI makes discovering and tracking stocks easy for newbies and seasoned investors alike.
What Is DiscoverCI?
DiscoverCI is a financial platform that covers over 10,000 publicly traded companies and offers a variety of tools to help users uncover investment opportunities, analyze stocks, and grow their portfolios like the pros. These tools include:
- Stock Screener – Simplifies how investors search and find stocks meeting their investment strategy. The screener scans and returns results with customized data based on the user’s search criteria, which includes access to over 100+ fundamental and technical metrics, such as Revenue, Assets, NOPAT, Altman Z-Score, Dividend Yield, Market Cap, Volume, and more.
- Stock Charting – Gives users the ability to enhance their analysis of complex data sets and understand key operating metrics more clearly and efficiently. Users are able to select multiple companies and key performance indicators, such as total revenue, side-by-side.
- Financial Data – Allows users to access annual and quarterly balance sheets, income statements, cash flow statements, and key operating ratios. Export selected data into Excel and build charts using data pulled directly from Edgar SEC Filings.
- Breaking News – Features aggregated recent news articles, company SEC Filings, and trailing-twelve-month operating results make it easy to stay up-to-date on factors impacting stock market performance.
- Financial Calculators – Enhances and simplifies financial statement and ratio analysis, with new calculators added weekly.
Get Started with DiscoverCI
DiscoverCI is a free tool and you’re able to get started right away!
However, if you’re looking to really enhance your investing experience, you can go pro for just $17 a month, with no long-term commitments, and the ability to cancel at any time!