Our mission at Intrinio is to power a generation of applications that will fundamentally change the way our broken financial system works. Intrinio’s financial data feeds form the basis of large enterprise business reporting applications, fintech web-apps, mobile apps and even blogs. It’s rewarding to see our stock API come to life at the hands of today’s most innovative developers. They are building powerful things.
We’re lucky to be in a business where we grow together with our customers, and we’re proud to show off their hard work. Each blog in this series will feature a developer or a startup that has leveraged our financial data feeds to build something incredible.
These are their stories.
Perhaps you’re an Investment Manager and you’ve been looking for a better way to manage your clients and their portfolios, or you’re an Investor and you’ve been looking for a more accessible and secure way to receive recommendations and other real-time news from your Investment Manager, or maybe, you’re a Financial Institution and you’ve been looking for a more streamlined and customized platform to manage your team.
That’s where LeapXpert comes in.
What Is LeapXpert?
LeapXpert is an all-in-one platform that lets you securely manage assets, trade, and communicate with ease across multiple devices, creating a full record of engagement, making you always audit-ready and thus saving you time and money.
LeapXpert is secure, centralized, customizable, and compliant. But, don’t just take our word for it, the proof is in the platform.
Secure. The platform was built using military-grade encryption, ensuring complete confidentiality and security in trading, communication, and document-exchange across multiple devices. This eliminates concerns about breaches, leakages, and human error that unsecured networks often face.
Centralized. One central location where financial institutions, EAMs, Brokers, and IFAs can oversee the entire client relationship, execute transactions, chat in real-time, and manage portfolio performance.
Customizable. The ability to add in or remove features, users, and privileges to fit your needs, as well as manage teams and projects with flexible deployment options, is a stark contrast to the typical complex and difficult to maintain IT systems that most companies are used to.
Compliant. The LeapXpert platform maintains a full trail of client communications and trade flow management, allowing you to avoid non-compliance penalties and expedite the auditing process.
With the LeapXpert platform you can:
- Lead Your Team: Manage all of your Account Managers, view their performance, oversee their client relationships, and quickly onboard new members as each account grows.
- Flexible Deployment: Select the mode that best fits your needs; public cloud, country level co-location, or on premises in your office.
- Project Your Brand: White-label your platform, customize all email templates, and more to make your LeapXpert platform unique and on brand.
- Select which features you need, allowing the platform to grow as you go:
- Trade: Single trade input to update the portfolio and assist in order placement to custody banks
- Portfolio: Simulation made simple with tag management
- Recommendation: Buy and sell action recommendations sent instantly and always accessible
- News Feed: Personalize your clients’ financial news stream and suggested products
- Chat: Hosted on a secure server for full confidentiality and audit trail creation
- Call: Direct calls with full recording and playback functionality
- Risk Management: Match your client’s risk appetite with product level risks for optimal suitability
- Metrics: A full timeframe of client engagement metrics
- Audit: Full and comprehensive audit trail of all activities within the system
LeapXpert Platform Benefits
In addition to the platform being secure, centralized, customizable, and compliant, it also boasts a variety of features set to enhance both the company’s and customer’s experience.
Mobile Ready: The LeapXpert platform also features a fast and comprehensive app where you can browse real-time market news and stock prices, receive buy and sell suggestions and track portfolio performance.
Enhance Client Engagement: Investment Managers are able to push news and investment recommendations directly to clients over an encrypted server, enabling clients to make real-time decisions and managers to act on opportunities immediately. Additionally, Investment Managers and clients are able to access and review the overall portfolio performance, as well as compare how it’s performing against market indexes with multiple performance graphs.
Improved Account Management: The LeapXpert Platform allows Managers to quickly onboard new clients, list all of their holdings, track their performance, send market suggestions and manage their portfolios in one centralized location. The platform also allows EAMs, Brokers, and IFAs to view the separate and combined holdings of all clients.
Get Started With LeapXpert
For a limited time, interested parties can participate in the LeapXpert Beta Program, allowing you to access all of LeapXpert’s tools for free before they’re available to the general public!
In order to participate in the beta program, sign up here.